KuCoin Raises Series A Round of Funding
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Dear KuCoin Users
At KuCoin, we have always believed that one day everything will function with blockchain technology, and we are continuing to strive for this realization.
Today, we are thrilled to announce that we have closed our Series A Round of Funding, raising $20 million (USD) from IDG Capital, Matrix Partners and Neo Global Capital to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.
We will use this financing to:
• Bring KuCoin Platform 2.0 to life
• Increase customer support staff to offer concierge-level service to all traders
• Expand globally by concentrating on targeted markets
• Accelerate research to find the best of the best in blockchain projects
• Educate and train blockchain talents
We would like to thank our new partners as well as our users who have helped us grow. We will continue to spare no effort in exploring the best hidden gems in the crypto world while growing exponentially on a global scale and, more importantly, solidifying our position as “The People’s Exchange”.
For additional information, please visit: https://news.kucoin.com/en/idg-capital-matrix-partners-and-neo-global-capital-invest-20-million-usd-into-kucoin-to-bring-cryptocurrency-to-the-masses/
The KuCoin Team