This month we cover a number of topics in our 15 pages of economic and market analysis. The picture of our economy and the market is painted as if it were a Thunder Storm. Being prepared is the key, while also investing for the future. The potential of Crypto-currencies is a meaningful part of the investing discussion, and should not be missed.
The topics covered in this month’s newsletter include:
- Developed economies across the globe are navigating an emerging world of less liquidity, and while economic growth is present, is it accelerating?
- What are fiscal budgets indicating?
- What happened to capital investment?
- Do current stock market valuations make sense?
- Should we be anticipating a continued increase in equity prices?
- Where in this market am I allocating my capital?
- Which equities am I tracking for buying and selling purposes?
- The Imagining the Future section focuses on the world of Digital currencies and attempts to answer the question “Are we interpreting this phenomenon correctly?”
A subscription to the monthly newsletter costs $150 on an annual basis for twelve newsletters. In addition to the newsletters, for an additional $100 per year, subscribers also receive Trade Alerts on the day I buy or sell any investment. The Trade Alert feature adds $100 to the annual subscription cost. For a total of $250 per year, you receive an Economic and Market newsletter each month and Trade notifications on any day I make an investment decision.
Email me for a subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org